This was inspired by a member on the Facebook Pin Loom Weaving Support Group who made some mistakes in her plain woven square.
Continued from the previous post…
My original intent was to weave four squares: 1 aqua, 1 green, 1 pink, 1 fuchsia, but decided it would be better to weave four of each. So I did.
Today I began arranging them in different configurations. I posted them on Facebook and asked which arrangement people liked best. Read More →
I ran across an index card a few days ago. It had a weaving pattern scrawled on it, but no record of whether or not I’d woven it (no notation of yarn or color used).