It looks like it’s been over two years since I lasted posted. I’m not sure how the blog works anymore. And I have over 500 subscribers… Wow!!!

(OK, only just over one year. Seriously bad at math…)

Someone asked me about an 8″ x 8″ loom and I was surprised to see I’d never posted (as far as I can tell) the one and only pattern I made up on it—technically two variations of the pattern.

It’s a two-layer warp called “Diamond Eye.” There are three or four other posts with patterns called Diamond Eye, sigh, but this is the only 8″ one. (I think.) I’ve rearranged the house several times since weaving it and couldn’t find the woven square—it’s blue and dark purple (can you see it your mind’s eye?), so best I can do is post the pattern for now. The only difference in the two variations is in the center of the tiny diamonds in the corners.

8 Thoughts on “8″ 2LW Pin Loom Pattern — “Diamond Eye”

1. Rose on 27 May 2021 at 9:54 PM said:

I am glad to see your post. Seems like we are all beginning to step into the light of a new life. Creating kept me sane during Covid lockdown, and thank God for creative people like you who shared their talents.

• Sue Burton on 28 May 2021 at 10:37 AM said:

Thank you for the kind remark! It makes me feel so good.
      … And motivated. Sometimes I wonder why I try to do other stuff when I’m pretty good at designing patterns. (Yeah, but other stuff–even if not as easy–is good for me too.)

2. Bonnie on 27 May 2021 at 10:28 PM said:

I was so excited to see you posted Sue🥰 Thanks for posting this gorgeous looking design💖

3. Ann McBride on 28 May 2021 at 4:24 AM said:

I was so excited to open my email this morning and see your posting, thank you for sharing this very beautiful pattern with us.

4. El Bee on 30 May 2021 at 7:53 AM said:

Glad to see you back and looking forward to more fun designs!

• Sue Burton on 30 May 2021 at 9:50 AM said:

Thanks for the encouraging words. I have a lot of unpublished designs, but I think I need a secretary to type them up for me.