Hi Blog Subscribers!

May I request that if you try any of the patterns, you then post a comment telling us it worked (or didn’t)? If it has any typos, please mention that. Then I can correct them and add a note to each tested pattern saying it’s OK. That way I won’t have to weave them all myself again!

Also, at this point I don’t know how the blog is working. I assume people are getting notified when I make one of the private patterns public. Is that correct? Last night you should have received notifications about 8 posts (L2M, Z, W, R, D, B, A, and Numbers). Did you? I tried signing myself up, but it didn’t work somehow. Also, I don’t know if comments are enabled yet—arggh! If someone wouldn’t mind, could you send me an email letting me know I’m not just talking to myself?

Most of the patterns I’m posting are old ones, but hopefully I can get started entering some of the new ones (in which I get more adventurous). Thanks for your help!

22 Thoughts on “Feedback, please!

1. Kim Bennett on 29 May 2017 at 11:34 AM said:

I have received all the notices. Wow!! Thank you so much. I am working on a blanket right now so it may be a while before I try any of the squares but my imagination is triggered.

2. Deanna Johnson on 29 May 2017 at 11:37 AM said:

Hi Sue,
    I signed up yesterday, and did get 8 notifications. Looking forward to trying out some of your patterns! Thanks

3. Sarah Grace on 29 May 2017 at 12:02 PM said:

I got the notifications 🙂

4. Lynette Deamer on 29 May 2017 at 12:09 PM said:

Hi!
    They are coming thru and are wonderful!
    Lynette

5. Janice Bryant on 29 May 2017 at 12:32 PM said:

I am getting the notifications–I just signed up on Saturday. Loud and clear and I haven’t had a chance to try anything, yet, but I’ll post any and all successes and problems with each.

6. Diana Broadway on 29 May 2017 at 12:35 PM said:

Received them all. Of course, I haven’t tried them, yet, but they look good. Thanks a million, Sue.

• Sue Burton on 29 May 2017 at 1:06 PM said:

You’re welcome and thanks for the feedback. Someday maybe you’ll get a chance to try them . . . I’ve found that if I don’t do anything else but weave (and type a little) I can almost keep my head above water.

7. sandie o'day on 29 May 2017 at 5:39 PM said:

Wow. these patterns are amazing. Now all I have to do is try to find the time to pin loom my little brain away. Thank you Sue

• Sue Burton on 30 May 2017 at 12:22 PM said:

Is there such a thing as finding time? I’d like to know where to look. I usually end up stealing it from something else. 🙂 Thanks for the feedback!

8. Rona Betts on 29 May 2017 at 6:24 PM said:

Thank you Sue, I just received “lots” of patterns, they are inspiring me to start weaving right away. Unfortunately I have to finish some boring old knitting for show first. Thanks again.

• Sue Burton on 30 May 2017 at 12:24 PM said:

Boring old knitting—hee hee! I sometimes find knitting relaxing too, but it becomes less so when you introduce the dreaded DEADLINE into the equation (everything does). Good luck with it and you’re welcome!

9. Judi Pennington on 29 May 2017 at 9:04 PM said:

I received all your notices. Thank you for posting them. I haven’t tried any yet, but I plan to soon.

10. Michele Rose on 30 May 2017 at 2:18 PM said:

All of the posts are coming through just fine on my end as well. I will start playing with them as soon as I finish a few circle woven hats for my adopted sister, and let you know if I run across any problems. I will be weaving them on the Martha Stewart DIY Weaver, because I cannot see the warps on the Zoom Loom as well as I would like. Thank you for all of the fun new things to play with!

• Sue Burton on 30 May 2017 at 3:43 PM said:

Getting older just stinks in some ways, doesn’t it?
      It will be interesting to see them on the DIY Weaver. Thanks for the feedback!

• Michele Rose on 30 May 2017 at 10:29 PM said:

You are welcome. I am thinking of trying one on a 4″x4″ configuration to see how well it translates. And then try one on the 3 pin configuration I came up with, though granted it is going to be a lot larger than 4 inches. I will let you know.